Do you know what email relays are? Email relays are a way to send large amounts of email using servers that have been configured to accept and process the messages. Email relay solutions providers allow you to automate your email marketing and other campaigns by leveraging their technology and expertise in order to get better results than you would on your own. Email messaging is one of the most cost-effective ways for businesses to communicate with customers, so if this sounds like something that interests you, we recommend checking out our list of mail relay solution providers. Moreover, you need to keep in mind that one of the main obstacles of email marketing is the high bounce rate. To overcome this problem, you can use email-to-SMS software that allows you to turn emails into text messages without any extra effort. Since SMS texts have unmatched open rates of 98%, this will ensure your messages are being read for sure.
In this article we’ll focus on the email relaying aspect for digital marketing and mass communication. At the end we also share some info for consumers who are looking for one-time-use and throw-away email addresses, that can be used to prevent you from getting too much spam into your actual email inbox.
How do email relays work?
Email relays are a type of mail server that retrieves messages from an originating server, processes them, and then forwards the message to another destination. Email relay services allow you to send massive amounts of email by using their servers instead of your own. This is particularly useful for individuals or companies who have large lists with hundreds if not thousands of subscribers. Email relays can also help you improve the deliverability of your messages by using their pool of IP addresses to send your mail.
What are some benefits of using email relaying? Email relay solutions offer a number of advantages for businesses and individuals looking to improve their email marketing efforts. Some key benefits include:
- Increased deliverability due to the use of multiple IP addresses.
- Increased throughput due to the ability to send large quantities of email at once.
- Automated campaign management and reporting.
- Reduced costs as you don’t need to purchase or maintain your own server infrastructure.
What should I look for in an email relay provider? When looking for a mail relay solution, it’s important to consider the features and services that are offered. Some key things to look for include:
- The ability to send large quantities of email.
- Automated campaign management and reporting.
- Support for different types of messages, including HTML, text, or both.
- Delivery tracking and reporting.
- A reliable infrastructure with high uptime guarantees.
List of Email Relay Solution Providers
If you’re looking to send larger amounts of email than your current system allows, it’s time for you to get in touch with our list of mail recycling services. We’ve researched the best providers of email relay solutions, so you don’t have to.
Also interesting: Create Aliases for Your Real Email with Firefox Relay
The following is a list of some of the interesting providers of email relay solutions:
- Campaign Monitor
- Emma Email Marketing
Of course it makes sense to consider service providers that offer more than just digital marketing and email relaying as well. If you’re going for a complete solution, you could also look at CRM (customer relationship management) systems such as Salesforce or HubSpot. If you can’t get all the features you need like that, you could also connect the CRM and your email relay provider via an automated SMTP connection. I’ll include a video tutorial for this particular activity further down below.
Free temp mail or disposable temporary email addresses
If you want to register someone and not really give them your true email address, you can use a one-time email address service. There are many to choose from and most of them are free.
Here are a few:
- Temp Mail – This is the one I use most often because it’s easy to use and has a good user interface.
- SpamBox – This is another popular choice with lots of features.
- Temp Email – This is a simple and free solution.
- MixMax – They offer paid services starting at $20/month, but you can sign up for their service with no credit card required to send email between two accounts. Info here on how it works: How Does Temp Mail Work?
- Mailinator – If you want something that’s completely free and doesn’t require you to create an account, Mailinator is a good option. Just remember that the addresses are public so anyone can see them.
Final thoughts on email relaying service providers
Email relaying is a great way to improve your email marketing efforts by allowing you to send large quantities of email at once and using their pool of IP addresses to help with the delivery of your messages. Email relays offer a number of features and benefits, but it’s important to choose the right provider for your business needs.
Using an email relay solution can help you save money as you don’t need to purchase or maintain your own server infrastructure, and they can also improve deliverability by using their pool of IP addresses instead of your own.
YouTube: Setup Email Relay To Automatically Route Email Through SMTP | Salesforce