The E-commerce Berlin Expo is a community and networking event for major decision-makers in the ecommerce sector. The upcoming event will be held on February 23rd, 2023 at Station-Berlin and will feature exhibits from Shopware, Kaufland, Checkout, SAP, Ekata, Wish, Huboo, Criteo, and Meest. Industry experts will give talks on stages throughout the day, providing attendees with insights into current ecommerce trends and predictions for the future. The event is free to attend, so be sure to register today, if you’re into ecommerce. What else could you expect? Let’s dive into the details.
E-Commerce Berlin Expo 2023
The E-Commerce Berlin Expo is the perfect opportunity for businesses of all sizes to showcase their latest products and services to a captive audience. With more than 200 exhibitors, there’s something for everyone at this year’s expo. Whether you’re looking to expand your e-commerce operations or establish a new presence in the market, the E-Commerce Berlin Expo is the place to be. If you’re curious about the full list of exhibitors, it’s worth checking their webpage for an up-to-date listing.
Some of the best in the industry speak each year at the E-Commerce Berlin Expo, giving attendees an opportunity to hear about current ecommerce trends, case studies, and predictions. They say that “Berlin stage hosts representatives of some ecommerce giants such as Google, Zalando, Facebook, Amazon, Youtube, Douglas, Vodafone, MediaMarktSaturn, BigCommerce, and About You. The list of exhibitors is impressive as well, including e.g. Shopware, Deutsche Post DHL, Shopify, Rakuten, idealo, Mastercard, and Trusted Shops.”
The upcoming E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023 seems like a great opportunity to get in touch with the local ecommerce community and beyond. Based on the information we could find there are likely to be about 8,000 visitors going to attend. The event will bring together business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals from all over the city to share their knowledge and experiences. This is an opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in the industry and to network with like-minded people.
Let’s take a look at the planned speaker sessions for the event. Who’ll be presenting?
- Anamika Datta, Senior Product Manager, Zalando
- Casimir Rob, Co-Founder, Every Foods
- Florian Nottorf and Johannes Kliesch, Founder and CEO, ADFERENCE x SNOCKS
- Kristina Kierner, Director of Sales & Marketing, EVO Payments International GmbH
- Sakina Hitzemann, Account Manager & New Business Development – DACH, Wish
- Jeroen Duijts and Special Guest, General Manager, Ryzon and Active Ants
- Elias Klemm, Sr. Software Engineer, SumUp
- Filippo Conforti, CEO, Commerce Layer
- Jöran Eitel, Managing Director, Thomann.io GmbH
- Ralph Cibis, People Lead Product Development, Thomann.io GmbH
- Tim Kerinnis, Affiliate & Partnership Management, kfzteile24 GmbH
- Pauline Vetillard, Affiliate & Partnership Management, kfzteile24 GmbH
- Dave Ruane, Digital Content and Partnership Manager, XTM
- Alex Katsambas, Senior Head of Localisation Services, Farfetch
- Jonny Hofberger, Head of Sales, plentysystems AG
- Lukas Seidens, Controller, Josef Seibel Schuhfabrik GmbH
- Peter Hartmann, Digital Marketing Manager, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Matthäus Michalik, Founder and CEO, Claneo GmbH
- Johannes Blindhuber, Teamlead Marketplace, limango GmbH (Otto Group)
- Jens Braemer, Managing Director, CTS EVENTIM Sports
- Norman Nielsen, VP of Growth, Omio
Of course, there might be changes here in the coming months, but generally, this looks like a very interesting line-up and it’s likely that many lessons learned and inspirations could be the takeaway from attending this event.
If you’re an entrepreneur or work as an expert in the industry, E-commerce Berlin Expo could be a great opportunity to learn about the latest trends in ecommerce and to network with other entrepreneurs. The event will feature keynote speakers on a variety of topics related to ecommerce. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet with exhibitors and learn about the latest products and services in the ecommerce industry.
The event if free for participants, so if you’re in the area around that time, there’s no budgetary constraint that would hold you back. What do you think? If you’re unsure, you can also watch the recap video from the event that happened earlier this year.
YouTube: E-COMMERCE BERLIN EXPO 2022 – Recap | May 5, Station Berlin HD
Photo credit: The feature image is symbolic, does not show this event, and was done by Ariadna de Raadt.