In today’s fast-paced business world, HR workflows can be a whirlwind of chaos, where small missteps can send your business spiraling. Luckily, Oracle HCM and Oracle HCM integration can be the beacon of light to guide you through the storm. Think of Oracle HCM as the conductor of a symphony, where each instrument represents a different HR function, and the conductor brings them all together to create a harmonious masterpiece. With cutting-edge technology and customizable options, Oracle HCM can be the maestro that transforms your HR processes into a top contender in the market. With Oracle HCM, organizations can manage their HR functions, payroll, and talent management needs in one location.
The platform offers a range of features such as recruitment, hiring, onboarding, managing time and absence, payroll, compensation and benefits, performance management, and talent management. While Oracle HCM offers an array of features, many HR departments also prefer to use an assortment of HR apps with a specific focus—a mix tape of hits, such as a dedicated applicant tracking system (ATS), Oracle HCM for Core HR functions, and another app for payroll. When multiple apps define an HR workflow, data integration is essential. Data integration solves the biggest problem with HR apps: data sits in disconnected silos in the cloud. Rather than manually re-entering job, candidate, and employee data from one HR app to another, data integration shares data automatically.
The 6 most popular Oracle HCM data integrations
According to the HR data integration experts at Flexspring, the six most popular Oracle HCM data integrations are:
Oracle HCM with a payroll app
- New Hires from Oracle HCM to Payroll
- Payroll Data Updates
Oracle HCM with an ATS
- New Hires, Transfers, and Rehire Integration
- Employee Data Updates from Oracle HCM to Your ATS
- Creating and Updating Users Automatically in Your ATS
- Foundational Data from Oracle HCM to Your ATS
How do these integrations work? Data integration is like a bridge that connects disconnected data silos, allowing data to pass seamlessly from one system to another. With the New Hires from Oracle HCM to Payroll integration, as soon as a hiring manager presses the new hire button in Oracle HCM, new hire data automatically syncs in your preferred payroll system in near real-time with the essential information needed to process payroll. With the Employee Data Updates from Oracle HCM to Your ATS integration when an employee updates internal profile information in the self-service part of Oracle HCM, the updated information automatically shares with your ATS.
One key benefit of this integration comes when internal employees return to your ATS to look for other job opportunities within the company and find all their data ready to go. Keeping an employee’s internal profile updated in your ATS allows your company to retain quality employees when they seek new opportunities. More details about these time-saving Oracle HCM integration use cases are available at Flexspring.
Key benefits of data integration
HR data integration has many benefits, including:
- Time savings: HR data integration automates many HR processes, such as onboarding, offboarding, and employee data management. Avoiding manual double-data entry frees up HR professionals to focus on more strategic initiatives that can grow a company. Saving time is the main reason HR professionals choose data integration.“With new hires,” said Tammy Mickelson, Fedcap Group’s Chief Information Officer, “integration saves us at least 30 minutes for each new employee we bring on board by automating the data from Oracle to ADP. No more double-data entry. We also converted third-party contractors to bring them on as full-time employees, and data integration made the process easy.”
- Improved data accuracy: HR data integration ensures that data is accurate, up-to-date, and consistent across all systems. Data integration eliminates the need for manual data entry, reducing the risk of errors and inaccuracies.
- Better reporting and analytics: HR data integration enables HR professionals to access and analyze data from multiple systems, providing a more comprehensive view of employee data. Data integration allows them to identify trends, make data-driven decisions, and improve HR processes.
- Increases security: Data integration reduces the creation of unnecessary user accounts, duplicate employee profiles, and people involved with manual data entry. With data integration, fewer people need to touch employee records, and fewer people are exposed to confidential employee data, thus increasing security.
- Improve employee morale: HR professionals want to focus on strategic things that grow a company rather than manual data entry. Data connectors make work easier. As a Director of HR applications at a Regional Bank said: “Flexspring’s Oracle HCM Integration is saving us 20-40 hours per week—essentially a full-time employee. We’re getting great and very positive feedback from recruiters and from operations. They don’t have to touch the records anymore or juggle paper forms for manual re-entry. Folks are happy to give up the drudge work. There’s a feeling that this integration really makes a difference here.”
Overall, Oracle HCM data integration helps organizations optimize their HR processes, improve decision-making, and enhance the employee experience.
In the world of business, time is a valuable currency, and streamlining HR workflows is the key to maximizing its worth. Oracle HCM data integration is like a time machine, allowing HR professionals to travel through their HR processes with lightning speed, all while improving data accuracy, increasing security, and enhancing employee morale.
With its comprehensive suite of customizable options and seamless integration capabilities, Oracle HCM is like a Swiss Army Knife that can tackle any HR challenge. By eliminating the need for manual double-data entry and automating key HR processes, HR professionals can focus on more strategic initiatives that drive your company’s growth. If you want to avoid tedious HR tasks and take your business beyond the chaos, Oracle HCM data integration is for you.
Photo credit: The feature image is symbolic and has been done by Andrew Lozovyi.