HomeBusinessBig DataAkkio: Creating Your Business Models with AI

Akkio: Creating Your Business Models with AI

No-code platforms such as Webflow and Buildbox are becoming popular as this provides businesses an easier way to use applications they need to optimize their workflows need. The team at Akkio is also in the business of eliminating the need for an initial, extensive knowledge of coding to create. Instead, they strongly believe in the power and optimal usage of AI in businesses with the idea that “AI is the future, and the future belongs to everyone.”

True to form, this AI-powered platform has helped several businesses, offering a range of solutions from scoring leads to assessing Twitter sentiments, and all without needing to have extensive knowledge of coding. Using their state-of-the-art machine learning technology, Akkio wants to establish a new generation of AI-powered businesses.

Utilizing AI to workflows

Akkio’s AI flow dashboard is an end-to-end machine learning model that helps track data for various purposes such as customer predictions, cost modeling, and other performance indicators. Here, users are provided an AI flow to upload their data, set the parameters for analysis, and create the final output without needing to do any coding.

On this dashboard, users will make a flow for their data to be analyzed by creating three models: input, training, and output. The information provided in these three models will help the AI create data-driven results that will help in creating smart business decisions.

To achieve 90% accuracy, it would be best to provide historic data in bulk for the AI to create a better prediction. Akkio can automatically detect data that are uploaded in Excel, CSV, or JSON and categorize the information type accordingly in a table. The purpose of the prediction model is to use all the variables in your data to build an artificial neural network.

The next step involves Akkio being trained with the data provided which consists of 80% of the work, leaving the 20% as a validation set. After the AI has been trained, it will produce the prediction of the outcome based on the data provided.

The output model can be provided either API, WebApp, or Zapier. This last step in Akkio will take you to a website that further trains the data. By adding a few parameters to the output dataset, users can also create an automated prediction that’s customized to their needs. However, the prediction may vary from the output model if the data is not added in bulk.

Predicting the outcome of a business model with the use of Akkio and its AI form can help companies make better decisions without having to worry about coding. The platform has a free demo at the moment for people to try out. Beyond that, a subscription to the platform starts at $50 per month for the Starter plan. Meanwhile, businesses that need the Enterprise plan will need to request a demo first.


YouTube: Getting Started With Akkio

Photo credit: The feature image is symbolic and has been done by FryskLab.

Was this post helpful?

Ujala Chowdhry
Hello, I'm a tech journalist here. I did my bachelors in computer science engineering and masters in journalism. Combining the knowledge gained from both my degrees, I have been able to view many facets of technology at TechAcute. I stay healthy by doing yoga and Indian classical dance forms. I would love to hear from the readers about their interests and the tech that intrigues them. Let me know on my Twitter and Instagram profiles.

Ad