When we were children, technology was not as advanced and we grew up learning about the dangers that lurk online. Today, with kids using smartphones early on, even as they enter school age with their own phones, it’s important that we protect them as much as possible as they learn that the Internet can be a trap. It’s worth mentioning that software like AirDroid Parental Controls can help you stay on top of your child’s online activities and more.
A simple introduction to AirDroid Parental Control
A few sentences bring the video topic to AirDroid Parental Control. (Script reference: Does your child spend too much time on their mobile phone every day? Are you worried that your child is misled by online unsafe and unhealthy information? Here is your choice – AirDroid Parental Control. With it, it is easy to keep children from distractions and addictions to smartphones.)
1. Remote Monitor: remote camera & one-way audio: We can turn on the camera and audio on our child’s phone and can easily see the specific surroundings, hear the sounds and make sure our child is safe in the environment at that time.
- Screen mirroring: We can turn on screen mirroring so that you can see your child’s phone screen in real-time and know exactly what your child is doing.
- Sync notifications: The parent side can receive notifications from all apps on the child’s phone, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and some real-time information notifications.
- Track real-time location: You can keep track of your child’s location and even historical route records, and you can set up geo-fencing so that once your child leaves the geo-fence, the phone will get relevant alerts.
- Apps & Screen Time Manage: You can set app and screen time limits to manage the number of hours your child can spend on the phone and on each app each day.
- Alerts: you can sync alerts when a child’s phone is on low battery or offline for a long time; download new apps; etc.
- Daily / Weekly Usage Report: you can get the daily/weekly report of a child’s usage, checking which app.
This application is divided into the parent end and kid end, the parent end calls AirDroid Parental Control (iOS+Android version), and the kid end calls AirDroid Kids (only Android version), and this app can hide on the children’s side.
All in all, this is a great app to try if you need to effectively manage your child’s cell phone use.