IT Training Zone have launched its Virtual Mentor Programme, ‘Training+’, to revolutionise online ITSM training. The new service, which is free of charge to customers purchasing a course, allows delegates to have a one-to-one session with a personal mentor who has years of industry experience and subject specific knowledge. This makes online ITSM training as personal as classroom based learning, with specific, personal advice on offer.
With every course purchased at Foundation level or above, delegates are offered a free 30 minute conversation with an ITSM industry expert, to discuss any issue, goal or objective they have. Our expert panel of mentors, including people such as ITIL Author Randy Steinberg, provide subject matter expertise from many different sectors and geographies.
Delegates who take advantage of the Virtual Mentor scheme will benefit from:
- Access to experienced industry experts
- Faster return on investment for their training budget
- Tailored support for their particular organisation or business issue
- Guidance on how to adapt and adopt service management best practice
- Corporate clients can choose an option that includes a set number of mentor hours to help facilitate their training and analyse training needs/identify next steps
The launch of Training+ coincides with the launch of ITSM Zone. ITSM Zone provides a range of education to support IT service management professionals, including ITIL, PRINCE2, BRM, COBIT 5, OBASHI and ISO 20000. The site supports professionals by offering a wide range of free resources and knowledge articles to continue to support them as they develop their skills.
To celebrate the launch of ITSM Zone we have an exclusive 30% discount on all courses* only available for TechAcute readers – use the code ‘techacute’ at the checkout to get your discount (*discount excludes books and exams). Be sure to visit www.itsm.zone to take advantage of this incredible offer whilst it lasts.
Photo credit: Tech Cocktail