If you’re serious about using Pinterest for business, it’s imperative to learn how you can auto-publish pins directly from the RSS feed. This is great because it delivers new content to the audience, and it’s also bringing in a very empowering and rewarding experience. With that in mind, there are ways to help you create pins automatically without any downsides.
Also interesting: How to Automate Your Twitter Feed for Free (3 Simple Steps)
If you use this system, you will be able to add new content to your Pinterest board within 24 hours. The great thing is that you don’t have limits, as you can add as many RSS feeds as you want. All you need to focus on is to make sure that they match the claimed website. You can publish pins to a different board for each one of the pins.
Connect Pinterest to RSS to Auto Publish Pins https://t.co/zlTYvXN074 pic.twitter.com/OMxhq5gFhL
— PinTalk (@PinTalknet) September 22, 2021
Connecting an RSS feed to your Pinterest to auto-publish pins
- The first thing you want to do is to click on the top right corner of Pinterest.
- Then, you want to click on Settings and select Bulk Create Pins. You can find that on the left menu.
- In the Auto-Publish section, go ahead and click the Connect RSS Feed. Keep in mind that this only appears if you claim your website, so try to consider that.
- You want to paste the RSS feed URL into the field and select the board on which you want to publish your content. It’s also possible to create a new board too.
- Press Save and then wait for around 24 hours. This will give enough time for the new pins to appear on the board, so try to keep that in mind.
Each time the RSS feed is updated, you will have new pins coming there all the time. If you have a secret board, no one will be able to see the content. Only you can see it, which is great.
[#RSS] How to create RSS feed of popular platform (Reddit, YouTube, Tumblr, Medium, WordPress, Pinterest, Wikipedia) (by Spians Lab):https://t.co/JLxMbmWyXX pic.twitter.com/AkqrCqFai2
— RSS Circus (@RSSCircus) May 25, 2020
Possible error messages
If it says that the RSS feed already exists, you can try to add a new feed. If the RSS feed can’t be fetched, then you must be sure the URL can’t be opened at all. When there are parsing errors, make sure that the feed is a valid feed created in the XML format. It can also say that the format is unknown, so make sure that the RSS feed is in RSS 1 and RSS 2 format.
Worth a read: Pinterest’s New Feature Wants to Help You Relax
It’s essential to ensure that you get the RSS 2 and RSS 1 feeds. Atom will not work. The RSS feed page needs to be in XML format. It’s also a really good idea to use a very good image quality and ensure that the Pin’s title and description are created from the tags under the item tag. Every item needs a link to the claimed domain.
This solution sounds great and it will bring you fantastic value and quality, not to mention a terrific way to get new content published automatically. It helps immensely and will eliminate any concerns that might arise without that much of a hassle.
YouTube: How To Use Pinterest for Beginners (2021 Tutorial ) // How Does Pinterest Work?
Photo credit: The feature image has been done by BullRun.