What can you do with mTiny?
The robot is called mTiny and it provides a stress-free learning experience to children, older than 4 years old, much like a toy but it is more than just that. It helps the young ones to learn cross-curricular knowledge and comes with extensive study packs. It’s also interesting to point out that it offers a screen-free learning experience, which is allegedly unique to this product.
By using mTiny kids can play coding games and discover new things to learn. The fusion of cross-curricular content leverages new didactic philosophies and practices to nurture curiosity for knowledge.
The mTiny robot has more than ten facial expressions and more than 300 sound effects that provide a more immersive play, and learning experience. It almost goes without saying, but I do regardless, mTiny also only consists of eco-friendly and non-toxic materials so your kids won’t come to harm when using it.
Tech specs and pricing
Many of you are usually interested in the technical specifications so here goes.
- Distance range: within 10m
- Map piece size: 196x186mm, 186x186mm
- Ages: 4+
- Battery time: 2.5h
- Robot battery type: 1800mAh Li-Po
- Robot input voltage: 5V
- Robot input current: 1.5A
- Robot output equipment: 2x encoder motor, 1.5W Hi-Fi speaker, 2x LCD eyes, 8x RGB LED
- Robot sensors: OID sensors, 6-axis motion sensor
- Robot transmission: 2.4Ghz wireless
- Pen battery: 300mAh Li-Po
- Pen input voltage: 5V
- Pen input current: 270mA
- Pen attributes: OID sensor, 6-axis motion sensor, double-axis joystick, 2x buttons, 6x LED indicator
- Pen transmission: 2.4Ghz wireless
YouTube: mTiny by Makeblock-Early Childhood Education Robot
Photo credit: All images shown are owned by Makeblock.
Source: Product website as linked, press information via email.