I love food and admire the cooking processes of food. Anything related to it attracts me. I am very much enthusiastic about cooking and love to find new gadgets and try them out. Recently, I heard about June Oven and gave it a try. I loved it! You just press the button, put it in the oven, and your meal will be perfectly ready.
I believe cooking is an art, and the June Smart Oven takes this to another level. They pioneered the smart oven back in 2016 and it was the only one that was convection-intelligent. In 2018, they launched the second generation do-it-all June Oven. Its design includes all the latest technology and machine-learning. It can deliver a perfectly cooked meal while still keeping the taste intact.
The latest June Oven is easy to use and relatively cost-efficient. From roasting an entire duck to reheating a pizza, you can do it all because of the following features:
- Heating elements: The heating coil of the June Smart Oven has six carbon fibers that preheat three times faster than other ovens. With this, you can start your cooking procedure faster.
- Food recognition: The oven uses an HD camera and the latest AI for an instant response. It can recognize more than 50 common foods and can suggest the correct automatic cooking programs. You can watch your food come to life with the built-in camera in real-time and share the time-lapse.
- Assured perfection: The June Oven has its own Food Thermometer installed. This ensures the perfect heat to cook your food.
- Convection fans: The oven runs through dual convection fans that rotate in opposite directions. This helps in eliminating cold spots and reducing your extra cooking time.
- Accurate heating: The oven can maintain a uniform temperature from one corner to the other and prohibits the fluctuation over time. The oven is calibrated before shipping so you can achieve exact results to serve you and yield a better cooking experience.
- Touchscreen: The oven has a responsive touchscreen, letting you control its cooking aspects.
- Maximum capacity: The oven is engineered to maximize cooking capacity within a compact frame. You can fit a 12”x16” pan, a 12-pound turkey, and even a 12” pizza in its 1.0 ft3 capacity.
- Easy cleaning: The interior of the oven is made of durable stainless steel. You can clean the oven with every kind of oven solution.
- Never outdated: The oven has software that automatically updates the software. New functionalities and features are downloaded as long as there’s a Wi-Fi connection.
The June Oven is a good addition to your countertop. From one-tap cooking to automatic food production, everything will make your cooking less boring and gives total perfection.
The oven has multiple uses. This includes being a convection oven, air fryer, dehydrator, slow cooker, broiler, toaster, and warming drawer. You can watch the food being cooked and get notified when the food is ready.
The June Oven has an app that you can install for iOS, Android, and Alexa-enabled devices. With the app installed, you will also receive push notifications on your mobile in every cooking step. According to its digital cookbook, it will provide you easy guidance with step-by-step video recipes and automatic controls. It even sets the correct time, temperature, and cooking program for your meal.
After using it for a few days, I found June Smart Oven as a decent countertop. The second generation of June Oven includes faster cooking applications along with the best hardware and software from the first generation. It also has a one-year manufacturing warranty. So, you will find it efficient in design, sourcing, and manufacturing.
The June Oven makes cooking more exciting. You will be fascinated while watching your food cooks with its built-in camera. Use the bacteria-killing apron by OURA and stay healthy from the beginning of your cooking preparation. You can purchase it starting at $499 so you can cook while spending some quality time with your family and friends.
YouTube: Introducing the new June Oven (2nd Generation)
Photo credits: The images used are owned by June Oven and have been provided for press usage.
Source: Business Wire