If you are looking for a way to make extra money at home, you have probably considered working online. And it is well considered. It just happens that the world of work has changed in a way that we could not have even imagined just two decades ago. First, there has been a change in the structure of the labor force, with an increase in the number of self-employed people.
Second, the composition of the labor force has been transformed, with an increase in the number of working women. Third, there has been a change in the type of work being done, with an increase in the number of jobs that require cognitive skills and a decrease in the number of jobs that require manual skills.
Fourth, the location of work has also changed, with an increase in the number of workers who work remotely. Fifth, at the same time there has been a turnaround in the length of work, with an increase in the number of people working part-time. Don’t tell me you’re going to be left out of this revolution.
Keep reading if you want to know what is the most interesting job right now for all kinds of people, especially travelers, people who want an extra income every week, or simply people who want to be their own boss. The truth is that the moderator’s job adapts to any type of person. You don’t even need to be qualified. Knowing how to write, having people skills, and desire to work is more than enough.
Moderator job: Make extra money at home
If you are a responsible person with the ability to communicate, you can earn extra money from home by moderating chats. Many companies are looking for moderators for their online chats. And they pay very well for your work.
After a few comparisons, we have come to the conclusion that e-moderators.com is the company that is paying the most competitive prices in the market, bearing in mind, we insist, that you do not need training.
Would you like to be your own boss?
Would you like to be in control of your destiny? The freedom to make your own decisions? Meeting your own goals as a way towards self-improvement? The moderator job allows you all this and more. Obviously, not everything is rosy. You have to work to earn money. This is not a scam. This is a real company that does weekly pay jobs.
Do you want to earn a lot of money? Moderate many messages. E-moderator pays per moderated message. Also, it works in sections. There are four types of brackets: if you answer more than “x” messages a week, they will upgrade your bracket, and you will charge more per message. They are, by far, the company that most rewards the effort in the sector. And we love that.
Ten advantages and ten disadvantages of jobs from home
Working from home offers many advantages, such as flexibility in hours, savings in transport and savings in work clothes. However, there are also some disadvantages, such as difficulty maintaining concentration, risk of distraction, and loneliness.
On the other hand, there are things that are repeated in both lists. This means that what is an advantage for one person may be a disadvantage for another. That is something that you have to decide based on the knowledge you have about yourself.
10 Advantages of working from home:
- Flexibility in the schedule: You can adapt your work schedule to your pace of life and not the other way around.
- Transportation savings: You don’t have to pay for transportation to and from work.
- Savings on work clothes: You don’t have to buy special work clothes.
- Less stress: By not being in a stressful work environment, you reduce stress. Naturally, not having to see your boss’s face also helps.
- Increased productivity: Working from home increases your productivity since you are more comfortable and focused.
- Improves work and family reconciliation: If you work at home, you can stop for a moment to take the kid to daycare and those kinds of things. Maybe your newborn hasn’t slept all night, and neither have you. Well, you can always work evenings.
- You reduce your ecological footprint: starting with transportation, continuing with meals away from home, and ending with literally any other commercial activity. In short: you don’t consume at home unless you buy online, of course.
- Less noise: Working from home allows you to work in a quieter environment as long as you don’t have small children.
- You can work anywhere in the world: If you have an Internet connection and a laptop, working when and where you want is what the moderator job offers you: that and a weekly paid job.
Have you always wanted to see the world while you work? That is already possible.
- Greater safety: Occupational accidents in the job moderators sector are non-existent.
10 Disadvantages of working from home:
Of course, not everything was going to be good. When something is too good to be true, it is not true. That is why we cannot fail to point out the disadvantages as well.
- Difficulty maintaining concentration: When you work from home, you are more exposed to distractions, which makes it difficult to concentrate.
- Higher risk of distraction: Working from home exposes you to more distractions than if you worked in an office.
- Greater risk of loneliness: the remote job can be lonely and unstimulating.
- Less contact with other people: It can limit your contact with other people outside the family.
- Increased risk of isolation: working from home can lead to social isolation. This is accentuated if you work in a house on a Caribbean island, for example.
- Greater risk of monotony: in an office, you have at least one colleague to steal the coke from the fridge. This can be a lot of fun.
- There is no work environment: remote work allows you to work from a beach hut in Thailand if you want. It is not a suitable place to work.
- There is no physical separation between the worker and his family: which can lead to more interruption at work and lower productivity.
- Working at home is bad for your health: if you smoke, you will smoke more. If you sleep poorly, you will sleep worse. If you don’t sit properly to write, nobody will correct your posture.
- You have to have a lot of willpower: All the previous points are summed up in this: if you are not disciplined, and you don’t have willpower, don’t even try. Need, on the other hand, helps a lot, work from home
Remote workers around the globe: the world is yours
Being a content moderator might be interesting an alternative to traditional face-to-face work, and it is very attractive. For the moderator job, you do not need to be highly qualified. You decide where and when to work, and you receive weekly pay comfortably in your bank account. What can you lose by trying for a week?
Photo credit: The feature image has been done by BullRun.