Eileen Burbidge is a well-known technology venture capitalist and angel investor in the UK Tech scene and the Silicon Roundabout. After holding great positions at a variety of top tech organisations she is currently Partner at Passion Capital, an early-stage venture capital firm. You can find her on Twitter with a great feed of tweets.
- 1973: Birth (estimated)
- 1993: Bachelor of Computer Science (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- 1993: Engineering Associate at GTE Telephone Operations
- 1994: Engineering Associate at Verizon
- 1995: Market Development Manager for Apple
- 1996: Group Manager of Market Development at Sun Microsystems
- 1999: Director of Business Development at Openwave Systems
- 2000: Director of Business Development at 12 Entrepreneuring
- 2001: VP of Marketing and Business Development at Embedded Internet Solutions, Inc.
- 2003: Director of Global Account Management and PMO at PalmSource Inc.
- 2004: Product Development Director at Skype
- 2005: Director of Product Management at Yahoo! (Europe)
- 2006: Investment Director at Ambient Sound Investments
- 2008: Board Member for Technology and Innovation for National Archives (UK)
- 2009: Co-founded the startup White Bear Yard, technology and media startup hub
- 2011: Partner at Passion Capital
Photo credit: Edward Moss
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉