Zervant offers automated invoicing and accounting for small business - absolutely no experience required.
Zervant is a start-up company offering online invoicing software for small businesses. Based in Espoo, we are a team of 23 like-minded people, and our product is already used by over 100,000 entrepreneurs worldwide. Our common goal is to become the most popular invoicing software in Europe. You can find more information about the company and our product at http://www.zervant.com.
We’re now looking for a Web Analytics Specialist to join our international team. You will lead the company’s analytics development and measure the success of our product. You will provide insights both to our product and marketing teams in order for them to make better informed decisions. The goal is to understand and analyse our users behaviour and turn the data into actionable insights. You will teach your colleagues about analytics, funnel optimisation and conversion metrics. You will build dashboards, help us with A/B-testing and define our KPI’s together with company management.
• Take responsibility for the analytics development at Zervant
• Implement new tracking software when needed
• Make recommendations of what metrics to track and how to track them
• Build powerful dashboards and reports
• Help with A/B testing in order to improve conversion rates
• Work closely together with our tech and marketing teams
What we offer
On our side, we offer you a highly visible and independent role in a flat and rewarding organisation. In all situations, we respect each other and value full transparency. We believe the people develop and grow when given the authority to try new ideas. Therefore, we aim to work in a lean, iterative way where we learn from failures just as much as from our successes. If you feel this sounds like a company you would like to work for, do not hesitate to grab the opportunity to join our fast growing team!
Additionally we offer:
• A full-time position in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe
• A competitive salary
• Lunch coupons
• Comprehensive health care
• Flexible working hours
• A creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy
To apply for this job please visit www.zervant.com.