Unikrn is a gaming and eSports company based in Seattle. We spend every day and night building software that makes consuming eSports really fun and engaging.
Unikrn is a gaming and eSports company based in Seattle. We spend every day and night building software that makes consuming eSports really fun and engaging. If you love games, and you love or are curious about eSports then join our team!
At Unikrn our vision bold: When people think about eSports they will think about Unikrn. We believe we are well on our way to achieving this vision. Since our humble beginnings in November of 2014 we have had some amazing traction.
- We raised 10 million dollars from some of the best investors in the world including Binary Capital, Mark Cuban, Ashton Kutcher, Elisabeth Murdoch, Shari Redstone, Tabcorp, and many others.
- We setup a global partnership with one of the largest publicly traded, and most respected betting companies in the world, Tabcorp.
- We launched a global product, created the Unikoin, and created a very unique high stakes marketplace.
- We acquired a few companies and teams to help us on our journey, including DotaProHub, Pinion, and Playall.
- We have teams in Australia, Croatia, Germany, India, and Seattle.
The Unikrn data engineering team is a group of engineers who are passionate about data, responsible for full data processing flows; processing the raw data and applying statistical methodologies. Our work here involves design and development of systems and tools for data collection, data processing, data correction, monitoring, data access platforms and much more – all of these at the largest scales and resources. Insights derived from our processes, drive and enable decision impact millions around the world. We are looking for a very autonomous full-stack engineer, who is experienced with various technologies, is a fast learner and has a “get things done” mentality. Don’t miss a chance to join us!
- Build data solutions that enable product and business teams at Unikrn to make data driven decisions
- Rethink and influence strategy and roadmap for building scalable data solutions and scalable data warehouse environment
- Implementing the tools and processes, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring
- Leverage Big Data frameworks as well as off-the-shelf tools, as appropriate
- Create actionable dashboards and unique data visualizations
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- CMS deployment and maintenance
- 2+ years working with one or more video game publisher’s API
To apply for this job please visit unikrn.recruiterbox.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉