BUX is a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. Our mobile app makes stock trading easy, exciting and affordable for everyone. Founded in 2014, BUX now has 1,2 million users across 8 countries in Europe. By taking down the barriers to the financial markets and reinventing the trading experience, we’re helping new generations of first-time investors to discover the exciting world of the financial markets. Our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual.
The Development team at BUX is looking for a seasoned Test Automation Engineer who lives and breathes Quality, who’s a firm believer in test automation (with a corresponding track record), to be a key member of our team in this stage of increased growth, and help us deliver software with the highest standards of quality.
- Be a collaborative and engaged member of a multidisciplinary Scrum team, along with mobile and backend developers, designer, and product owner
- Design and implement solid, resilient automated test suites for our mobile apps and our backend, as well as performing exploratory testing in different phases of our development and release cycle
- Use your expertise in the QA and testing world to influence for the best engineering, development, and quality practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products
- Design and implement test strategies, scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Care for, develop, and evolve our testing and CI infrastructure
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Create reports, perform analysis on the test results, and raise issues accordingly
- Be comfortable in sharing your knowledge with your teammates, in helping them grow, and in learning from them.
- Be the driver of your own personal development and growth, by staying up-to-date on all things testing, and constantly looking for opportunities to improve yourself and your skills
What we offer
- An awesome role within a fast growing startup in a brand new office close to Amsterdam Central Station
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- Competitive salary
- Bi-weekly Hackathons and fun company events
- Conference and training budget
- Fabulous and healthy company lunches made by our very own chef (http://www.instagram.com/buxlunch)
- Experience with testing tools and automation frameworks like Calabash, Espresso, XCUITest, SoapUI, Postman, etc.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as TDD, BDD, CI
- Solid experience with one or more programming languages (e.g. Kotlin, Swift, Java, Objective-C, Python, Ruby)
- Very high levels of proactivity, self-organization, and self-motivation
- Hands-on experience in debugging and extracting logs from Android and iOS devices
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Agile mindset and experience in working in Agile environments
- Comfortable with distributed version control systems like Git
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with security and load tests is welcome, but not required
Please, note that BUX is not providing relocation and visa support for countries outside of Europe.
To apply for this job please visit www.getbux.com.