Passionate gamers at heart, we are eSports veterans building next generation tools for gamers to master their play.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our team. A candidate is expected to have experience building backend systems with REST based interface. You will work on developing our game analytics software components. You will be involved in data modelling and analysis, managing the database schemas, designing and programming our analytics processing jobs, creating REST API for our web and mobile clients.
Our ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. We make all of our decisions based on experiments and testing, so you should be excited by taking a detailed approach to development. If you are looking to work in an agile, collaborative environment, then we would love hearing from you!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- work with product managers to implement game analytics solutions
- data import from external sources and data transformation jobs
- data modelling for our databases
- collaboration with Data Scientists on data warehouse and analytics systems
- create and maintain REST API services for web and mobile clients
- monitor performance and reliability of job processes
- support deployment and operation of our services
- technologies we use: SQL, Postgres DB, AWS Redshift, AWS S3, MQ (RabbitMQ, Sidekiq), Ruby (Python, Java are a plus)
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉