Passionate gamers at heart, we are eSports veterans building next generation tools for gamers to master their play.
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer with excellent programming skills to join our team. A candidate is expected to have experience in building native for Android and should be able to present examples of his/her work. You will help to expand our recent App and build totally new Dojo Madness sub-products. Our ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. We make all of our decisions based on experiments and testing, so you should be excited by taking a detailed approach to development. If you are also a passionate advocate for the user and are looking to work in an agile, collaborative environment, then we would love hearing from you!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Experience with and strong interest in UI implementation
- Familiarity with reactive programming principles
- Experience with Material UI implementation and securing backward-compatibility
- Self initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work and time management
- Team spirit, collaboration with the ability to work with minimal supervision, thriving in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer science base and keen about android trends and best practices