The mission of PredPol is simple: place officers at the right time and location to give them the best chance of preventing crime.
PredPol is looking for a dynamic and outgoing Sales Support Specialist. Working within our Sales team, you will support the direct selling activities of the team and coordinate a variety of marketing and sales activities. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is based in sunny Santa Cruz, California. This is a full-time role and includes benefits and stock options.
PredPol uses data analytics to work with law enforcement agencies around the world to reduce crime. This is a chance for the right person to learn and grow professionally while also helping make the world a safer place!
Provide administrative support to the PredPol Sales team, including coordinating customer meetings and webinars, generating required reports and forms, and maintaining data in Salesforce.com.
Support prospecting initiatives by engaging potential customers via phone and email to qualify them as leads. Assign inbound and qualified leads to the appropriate sales executive, monitor status and ensure timely follow-up.
Develop relationships with clients and alert Sales and Customer Support team to any changing conditions or needs. identify and report customer concerns and issues and bring new ideas for improving customer experiences.
Coordinate company events, trade shows, and conferences, including travel plans and booth logistics. Serve as single corporate point of contact for all trade show and conference activities.
Prepare and send regular corporate newsletter to customers and prospects. Manage company Facebook profile and Twitter feed. Monitor web traffic as it pertains to the company and the broader industry.
Prepare and produce marketing materials using Adobe InDesign. Create new materials for product launches and new product features. Work with Customer Support team to create high-impact training materials and tutorials. Maintain and update content for web site on an as-needed basis.
Relevant experience is great, but what’s more important is your desire to succeed and learn, and your ability to manage all the details of the job in a timely manner. These skills are highly desirable in our ideal candidate:
- High-energy personality and proactive problem solver.
- Experience designing and producing high-quality marketing materials.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- Highly adept at using Microsoft Office applications, especially Powerpoint.
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment with minimal direction.
- Experience with event planning and coordination.
- Comfortable managing and monitoring a variety of social media accounts.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional, corporate style; comfortable interacting with senior law enforcement officials.
To apply for this job please visit www.predpol.com.