At Navdy, no role is small and every person plays a part in the development of our game changing technology. We work on the frontline of connected car innovation.
Navdy is looking for a strong, competent Product Manager who will manage the interactive feature set for our innovative Heads-Up-Display (HUD) and companion apps. You will be responsible for working with many internal and external partners, stakeholders and contributors in planning, defining and delivering device features.
What you’ll be responsible to accomplish:
- Make and communicate great decisions about product features, roadmap, and process
- Help the team focus on the right things at the right time
- Create and operate programs that gather and summarize product feedback across consumer verticales and apply them to a product roadmap
- Synthesize product feedback from a range of sources into prioritized plans
- Lead the relationships with 3rd party component and service integrations
- Establish programs for data collection data on pilots, betas and trials
- Coordinate the requirements definition, design and review process
- Shepard product launch and release process
What we are looking for:
- Expertise organizing software development projects from concept to release
- Strong analytical skills across a wide range of data sources
- Capacity to read API documentation and determine whether it’s appropriate for Navdy
- Familiarity with leading technologies in mobile and web
- Recent experience with mobile app development and release
- Familiarity submitting apps to the AppStore
- Experience with analytics packages
- Very capable with Excel and comfortable building complex models
- Strong presentation and public communication skills
- Skillful ability to run a meeting smoothly and efficiently
- Knowledge of best practices for reporting requirements, KPI, and analytics, etc and experience defining specific actions and roadmaps that move those KPI’s
- Exposure to leading service integration technologies (OAUTH)
- Experience wire framing and writing product specifications and design
- Comfortability with conducting usability studies and user research
- Ability to keep the software team at a high velocity
- Strong contract reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Strong collaboration skills and openness to work with design
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- Experience with maps and navigation
- Exposure to the consumer hardware market
- Passion for automotive technology and cars
- Genuine humility
Why you want to work at Navdy:
We are hardware geeks, scientists, engineers and designers. We are makers. We are driven. We are Navdy.
Navdy, the only Pre-IPO voted “Top 10 Most Innovative Company 2015 – Automotive” by Fast Company, is creating a Head-Up Display (HUD) that enables a better way to use your apps in the car. Featuring integrated navigation, communication, and trip information floating seamlessly in front of you, Navdy delivers a distraction free driving experience for the modern driver.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: an amazing office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, plenty of food in the kitchen, and venture money in the bank.
Obviously: medical, dental, vision, and PTO, great salary, bonus and options. Navdy is based in SOMA in San Francisco, a few blocks from Caltrain.
Navdy will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit www.navdy.com.