Feedzai develops state of the art fraud prevention software, running at a big-data scale, to defend the largest institutions from organized crime. Today we protect over 2 billion dollars worth of transactions per day, every single day, making commerce safer. Security is at the core of what Feedzai does and is.
As a lead security engineer you will be responsible for making sure that both our software and our infrastructure is safe, helping to protect our customers.
What we are looking for
- Willingness to learn and to stay up-to-date with the state of the art
- Break things attitude so that we can improve (hacker-type of attitude)
- Expert knowledge on network and system security
- Solid understanding of encryption, key management and distribution
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon AWS stack
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, SOC2 Type II and ISO27001 standards preferred
- Ensure that both our physical datacenters and cloud operations are secure
- Design, implement and maintain security processes and controls
- Ensure compliance with core applicable standards (PCI-DSS, SOC2 Type II, ISO27001) and participate in the audit processes
- Work with the IT team on server and network hardening
- Internal and external penetration tests
- Vulnerability scanning, analysis and acting
- Responding to security alerts out of the SIEM as well as implement effective new monitoring procedures
- Help the product team to design our product with a security-first approach
- Company wide security training
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience (security)
- Demonstrated experience developing, deploying, and monitoring secure systems
- Background in engineering with a deep passion for making all things secure
- Strong foundation across web, application, hardware and network security
- Take part in one of the fastest-growing startups in the market;
- High impact with a small but growing team;
- Health insurance;
- Free fruit;
- International Free Coffee Selection;
- Weekly workplace gymnastics.
More info about Feedzai at:
- Wired – Robots and Humans work side-by-side
- Entrepreneur – Startups that are owning the Data Game
- Forbes – Feedzai Stops Financial Fraud with ML
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Feedzai will not agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee without a signed service agreement. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Feedzai explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
To apply for this job please visit feedzai.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉