HomeTouch is the UK’s leading online destination to help families find trusted, quality and affordable care.
We’re looking for a driven and resourceful Head of Partnerships to grow our referral network and scale up external relationships. You’ll be passionate and committed about evangelising about the HomeTouch model of care and joining the UK market leader in online home care.
We are backed by a stellar group of investors ranging from BUPA, Passion Capital the UK government and Rocket Internet’s Global Founders Capital.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive partnerships strategy to accelerate growth
- Be the face of HomeTouch as we engage with external stakeholders
- Develop both bespoke and scalable partnership formulas for our different channels
- Carefully track behaviour and customer activity over time and refine your approach where necessary
- Rigorously assess ROI, success criteria and unit economics of each channel
- 5+ yrs experience in business development and partnerships
- Exceptionally persuasive and perceptive
- Entrepreneurial self starter
- Creatively able to develop mutually beneficial relationships based on trust
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and able to communicate effectively through all required channels
- Fun, outgoing, collaborative and aligned with the HomeTouch team culture
- Prior experience of working on a marketplace platform or in a high-growth tech startup
- Previous experience in healthcare, social care, charity sector
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field, MBA a plus
- Competitive annual salary plus share options
- Unlimited holiday (within reason)
- Permanent, full-time role with immediate start (as soon as you’re available)
- Work at our trendy startup offices in the heart of Clerkenwell together with other startups
- Startup perks: benefit from a team entertainment budget, unlimited fruit, monthly networking lunches and weekly team drinks
To apply for this job please visit www.myhometouch.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉