The mission of PredPol is simple: place officers at the right time and location to give them the best chance of preventing crime.
PredPol is looking for an experienced customer care professional to own our customer care processes, from contract signature through the entire customer life cycle. The position is a hybrid customer care / sales engineer / account manager role.
- Manage technical onboarding of new departments. Schedule and manage kickoff meetings, technical followups and training sessions.
- Consult with new departments on data types, crime codes and mission planning.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve ongoing customer issues via email and phone. Engage with development team as needed. Project manage issues through to resolution.
- Provide first-tier data analysis and evaluation for troubleshooting. Conduct ongoing QA of customer sites and data.
- Monitor usage of the system and delivery of reports. Ensure continuity of data interfaces between PredPol and customers. Proactively contact command staff on a regular basis for product and usage feedback, and to document success stories.
- Serve as the primary interface between customers and the development team. Collect and document product feedback from users. Schedule periodic reviews of feature requests by product management team. Articulate customer requirements in a manner that ensures the development team understands and is able to meet those needs.
- Create written and recorded training materials to support new features as they are released. Schedule follow-up training sessions with departments to ensure they are knowledgeable about new features.
- Deliver technical and user training on the PredPol system, both in person and remotely.
- Work with the sales team to retain customers. Proactively contact decisionmakers before contract anniversaries to ensure continuity of service. Engage sales team as needed to finalize contract renewals. Escalate renewal issues if they arise.
- Continuously enhance customer service processes.
- Participate in daily stand-up sessions with development team to discuss open issues and track progress against schedule.
- Handle pre-sales technical integration questions as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.predpol.com.