Mailbird is a world-class email software application, also known as an email client. The special thing about Mailbird is the unification factor allowing us to integrate all the different online communication channels into one tool. Mailbird has been awarded best email client for Windows year after year.
This role is best suited for candidates from a Sales Executive, Researcher, Marketing Executive or similar background.
– Build the B2B sales strategy, system and team from scratch with research, analysis and sales results
– Information gathering and lead generation of prospect businesses
– Data collection and analysis of existing Mailbird business users and prospects
– Cleanse Prospect Data in preparation for New Business Opportunities and pipeline creation
– Work on specific targeted prospect companies to identify key contact information and company information relevant to the campaign and approach we want to take
– Research industry backgrounds, key challenges, industry trends, decision maker personas etc. of target prospects and provide insights to the marketing team to help develop proposition and key campaign messaging
– Assist in analysis of business sector reviews based on market data to aid in targeting opportunities
– Work with internal departments including Marketing and CRM managing data and relevant campaign information
The successful candidate will bring a focused approach to prospecting of new business, driven by vertical market analysis, target prospecting data and current marketing campaigns. This role will provide accurate prospect client data and insights to the New Business Sales and Marketing Teams to dramatically increase the company’s lead generation conversion rates.
– Experience as a Sales Executive, Researcher, Marketing Executive or similar within a Business SaaS company
– Experience of working in a B2B environment
– Sales focused with a pro-active and positive approach
– Good understanding of lead generation and sales process
– Development of new business streams, pipeline and data
– Strong relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills
– Efficient, process-driven business acumen
– Ability to use a variety of methods to collect, analyze and organize data
– Good telephone manner and ability to develop a conversation with a decision maker if required
– Understanding of social media marketing and campaign marketing strategies
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
– Good level of Microsoft Suite experience inc. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit startupjobs.asia.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉