BUX is a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. Our mobile app makes stock trading easy, exciting and affordable for everyone. Founded in 2014, BUX now has 1,2 million users across 8 countries in Europe. By taking down the barriers to the financial markets and reinventing the trading experience, we’re helping new generations of first-time investors to discover the exciting world of the financial markets. Our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual.
The aim of the BUX Head of Customer Support is to provide excellent customer support and to promote this through their work, going the extra mile for our users. Focusing on continual service improvement and customer satisfaction whilst building and maintaining a happy and engaged support team.
- As the BUX Head of Customer Support, you are on the front line offering top-notch communication and effortless support to our users. Hands on with both our users and the support team.
- You will continually monitor both qualitative and quantitative performance standards through feedback and coaching, developing people and processes.
- You will regularly conduct team briefs and communicate with the team and individuals to ensure that company objectives are understood and achieved.
- Ahead of the curve you track progress on incidents/changes and recognise upcoming/starting escalations
WHAT WE OFFER
- Inspiring, creative and open working culture
- An awesome role within a fast growing company in a brand new office in the centre of Amsterdam
- FinTech start-up vibe working with a highly engaging team
- Competitive salary
- Fun company events
- Conference and training budget
- Fabulous and healthy company lunches made by our very own chef (http://www.instagram.com/buxlunch)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience, with proven success, in a similar function
- Experience in financial markets
- Ability to lead teams successfully, particularly when handling complex or high impact problems
- Effective, trusted and pleasant communicator at all levels both internally and externally
- Accurate and organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language. Dutch or German is a plus
Please, note that BUX is not providing relocation and visa support for countries outside of Europe
To apply for this job please visit www.getbux.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉