HomeTouch is the UK’s leading online destination to help families find trusted, quality and affordable care.
We’re looking for a talented frontend developer to join our small, tight-knit development team as Frontend Lead. Work at the heart of a smart team that has turned HomeTouch into the European leader of home care marketplaces since launching 15 months ago.
We’re at the beginning of turning the application from a proof of concept/MVP to a truly scaleable model, and you couldn’t be joining at a more exciting point!
We use agile scrum methodology and run weekly sprint cycles. The tech stack is a mixture of Bootstrap over Angular, React, etc. The application is currently undergoing a design refresh, which you’ll become a key part of.
- Photoshop / visual design – skills crossing over into the visual design area
- Interaction design – crossing into UX
- Prototyping – paper, whiteboards, balsamiq, photoshop, sketch, invision, etc. – whatever works best for you and the team
- CSS frameworks
- Understanding of application structures, technologies, workflows, development methodologies, etc.
- Experience with mobile first approach philosophy
- User testing
N.B. These have some flexibility for the right person
- £40,000 – £50,000 annual salary plus share options
- Permanent, full-time role with immediate start (as soon as you’re available)
- Unlimited holiday (within reason)
- Work from trendy startup offices with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Clerkenwell
- Startup perks: choose your own equipment, benefit from a team entertainment budget, unlimited fruit and free Friday beers
Remote working option is possible for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.myhometouch.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉