HomeTouch is the UK’s leading online destination to help families find trusted, quality and affordable care.
We’re looking for a talented frontend developer to join our small, tight-knit development team as Frontend Lead. Work at the heart of a smart team that has turned HomeTouch into the European leader of home care marketplaces since launching 15 months ago.
We’re at the beginning of turning the application from a proof of concept/MVP to a truly scaleable model, and you couldn’t be joining at a more exciting point!
We use agile scrum methodology and run weekly sprint cycles. The tech stack is a mixture of Bootstrap over Angular, React, etc. The application is currently undergoing a design refresh, which you’ll become a key part of.
- Photoshop / visual design – skills crossing over into the visual design area
- Interaction design – crossing into UX
- Prototyping – paper, whiteboards, balsamiq, photoshop, sketch, invision, etc. – whatever works best for you and the team
- CSS frameworks
- Understanding of application structures, technologies, workflows, development methodologies, etc.
- Experience with mobile first approach philosophy
- User testing
N.B. These have some flexibility for the right person
- £40,000 – £50,000 annual salary plus share options
- Permanent, full-time role with immediate start (as soon as you’re available)
- Unlimited holiday (within reason)
- Work from trendy startup offices with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Clerkenwell
- Startup perks: choose your own equipment, benefit from a team entertainment budget, unlimited fruit and free Friday beers
Remote working option is possible for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.myhometouch.com.