At Navdy, no role is small and every person plays a part in the development of our game changing technology. We work on the frontline of connected car innovation.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Project Manager with experience in taking projects from inception to launch. As a member of the Engineering team, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, tight-knit group. The role requires strong execution, organization and ability to drive towards completion. This is a role that will cross-functionally interact with all the teams in Engineering (QA, Hardware, and Software Development), as well as Manufacturing, Product, and Operations.
What you’ll be responsible to accomplish:
- Coordinate with Product Management, HW Engineering, and Operations to monitor the product lifecycle from NPI to launch and sustaining
- Lead project task planning, scheduling, execution, and reporting across Hardware Development and QA teams in Engineering
- Run weekly task planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and project progress meetings
- Own and report to senior management the project status and critical path for project completion; identify, communicate, and mitigate execution risk
- Deliver product on time and within budget
- Drive a continuous improvement feedback cycle
- Configure and contribute to the PMO knowledge base for organization, training, and project documentation
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of project management experience working with development and test engineering teams
- Strong track record of on-time project delivery and managing entire project life cycle
- Solid understanding of hardware and software development lifecycles
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies (agile, scrum, and waterfall) as well as the engineering feasibility lifecycle
- Experience managing highly technical, multiple concurrent projects
- Comfortableness with a rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Experience in consumer electronics, mechanical, electrical or project management
- Understanding of BOM systems and maintenance
Why you want to work at Navdy:
We are hardware geeks, scientists, engineers and designers. We are makers. We are driven. We are Navdy.
Navdy, the only Pre-IPO voted “Top 10 Most Innovative Company 2015 – Automotive” by Fast Company, is creating a Head-Up Display (HUD) that enables a better way to use your apps in the car. Featuring integrated navigation, communication, and trip information floating seamlessly in front of you, Navdy delivers a distraction free driving experience for the modern driver.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: an amazing office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, plenty of food in the kitchen, and venture money in the bank. Obviously: medical, dental, vision, and PTO, great salary, bonus and options. Navdy is based in SOMA in San Francisco, a few blocks from Caltrain.
Navdy will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit www.navdy.com.