Feedzai is shaking the foundations of the financial industry to make people’s lives better. At the spearhead of Fraud Prevention global effort, we build Machine Learning based software running at Big Data scale – to defend the largest institutions as well as burgeoning online boutiques from outlaws. Backed by years of intensive work at the edge of innovation and funding from amazing investors (Oak HC/FT, Sapphire Ventures, Data Collective) we’re at the inflection point of growth.
- You’ll have the chance to deal with a different responsibilities, from building deployment tools, to managing our systems and setting up analytics.
- Automate, automate, automate…
- Build the tools we use to deploy, monitor and manage a distributed cloud service.
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and optimize high availability and performance issues
- Everybody helps with documentation and customer support.
- Use the best tools for the job and write our own if that’s the best option.
- You’ll be hyper technical and live and breathe DevOps.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Strong programming skills (Basic understanding of Java and/or Scala concepts is very important)
- Knowledge of Bash, Python or Ruby a big plus
- Expert knowledge of *nix systems.
- 2+ years of java development experience;
- Real-world experience with Docker and with configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Experience building automated monitoring and analytics systems.
- SysAdmin experience.
- Willingness to learn and improve current processes and tools.
- Someone who can bring his/her ideas into the team and is able to work out solutions to tough problems autonomously.
- Take part in one of the fastest-growing startups in the market with demanding DevOps environment
- Health insurance
- Free fruit
- International Free Coffee Selection
- Weekly workplace gymnastics
More info about Feedzai at:
- Wired – Robots and Humans work side-by-side
- Entrepreneur – Startups that are owning the Data Game
- Forbes – Feedzai Stops Financial Fraud with ML
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Feedzai will not agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee without a signed service agreement. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Feedzai explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
To apply for this job please visit feedzai.com.