About the Team:
This position is part of our Client Delivery Team. Our Client Delivery Team is currently deployed 100% of their time at the client’s location in Atlanta where they are engaged in a number of major deployments.
The expected duration of the project(s) in Atlanta is 12-18 months, or until the next contract extension which would also based in Atlanta in expected 12-month intervals. If and when the Atlanta onsite project(s) end, you will be assigned a new project with a new client and start the 100% on-site ramp up period again for that new project which can be anywhere in the USA.
At the start of each new project outside Atlanta, there is a requirement to be 100% on-site for a period of 2-3 months with regular once a month weekend fly backs that Feedzai pays for. Based on each client’s unique requirements, there could be options to work remotely thereafter for the remainder of each project with periodic trips back to the client location which Feedzai will pay for.
About the Job:
You will be working on a small client delivery team where you will be able to tackle complex fraud detection problems.
- Create prototypes for our clients based on the Feedzai solution
- Implement Feedzai’s machine learning algorithm into our client’s data feeds
- Work with the the client to explore their data and better understand it
- Work independently and own parts of specific projects or the entire project
- Support your answers and findings with appropriate statistical techniques and methods
- Contribute to the team knowledge by keeping up with the state-of-the-art in machine learning applied to our domains
- MSc in Data Science (or relevant field) and 2+ years of professional experience required
- Strong experience with Python specifically statistical and visualization libraries
- Experience with object oriented development with Java and/or Scala
- Experience with applying machine learning techniques to predictive modeling
- Experience with extracting insights from raw data and transforming into useful features
- Experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark
- Experience with Hive, Pig, MySQL, and/or Postgres
- Experience with feature design and classification models
Nice to have qualifications:
- Previous research experience in Machine Learning is a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Possible stock options
- Possible bonus opportunity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Paid travel to client locations
- High impact with a small but growing team
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Feedzai will not agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee without a signed service agreement. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Feedzai explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
To apply for this job please visit feedzai.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉