Crytivo Games is an independent game development studio founded in 2013 by Alex Koshelkov. Crytivo Games aims to deliver gaming experiences that challenge, engross, and offer endless hours of entertainment to gamers across the globe.
We are seeking an experienced Concept Artist who is eager to push visual quality to the next level.
- As a Concept Artist you will be working closely with the Art Director and other creative leads to help establish and enhance the visual direction for the game.
- Create visual target images together with the Art Director to convey or establish visual direction
- Create an awe inspiring imagery that defines the mood and tone of all games in development at the studio
- Guide the artistic development of all concept artists within the studio
- Create readable designs for environments, characters, props, weapons and vehicles that can be translated into 3D assets
- Paint overs of existing level geometry
- Matte paintings and plates for backdrops in levels and cutscenes
- Help craft style guides and creative briefs for external developers
- Deep understanding of lighting, composition and mood
- Strong sense of industrial design, anatomy and shape language
- Basic understanding of cinematic techniques for storyboarding purposes
- Ability to create stunning imagery that translates well into game play
- Effective collaboration skills
- Able to turn high-level feedback into positive results
- Highly proficient with Photoshop or similar image editing software
- Basic 3D software knowledge
Include Following With Your Application
- Applicants must include demo reel and/or portfolio of most recent work.
- Applicant must have Skype for interviewing process please include your Skype contact information.
- Please specify your pay range when applying, Applications that do not include their expected rates will be placed at the bottom of the applicant list in the order in which it is received.
To apply for this job please visit theuniversim.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉