At Navdy, no role is small and every person plays a part in the development of our game changing technology. We work on the frontline of connected car innovation.
Navdy is seeking a passionate community manager to monitor and oversee the communication between customers in our various community forums and between various internal teams. This unique opportunity will provide the chance to launch, build and define what the Navdy community will become.
In this highly collaborative role you’ll coordinate communication between the engineering, design, marketing, and customer support departments to update both Navdy’s Community forum and Help Center.
What you’ll be responsible to accomplish:
- Launch, manage, monitor, and scale Navdy’s Community forum and Help Center
- Source, monitor, and manage evangelists and incentivize their involvement in the Community forum and on social channels
- Cultivate, curate and grow participation in the Community forum and increase engagement over time
- Collaborate with engineering teams on product releases in both directions; update Community/forum and Help Center on product releases and updates as well as communicate feedback from releases back to internal teams
- Manage the content of the Help Center so it’s updated as product releases are launched
- Communicate product and feature updates to Support staff by informing them of new features, updates to content, and the like
- Coordinate with the Design team to provide the best assets for our Help Center and Community
- Create protocols for crisis and establish customer feedback loops for these scenarios
- Establish benchmarks and implement best practices for the Community forum and Help Center
- Provide analytics and reports as to the effectiveness of the Community forum
- Be at the ready for ad-hoc requests!
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 2-4 years experience leading community for a known and established brand
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects and initiatives with different (and often changing) deadlines
- A passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both written and visual
- Ability to continually learn, obtain information, and retain information essential to helping customers and address their inquiries
- Experience evaluating community engagement with measurement tools
- Experience with online customer service portals (Zendesk et al)
- A passion for educating customers on new and current product features and updates
- Experience working in Consumer Electronics space
- Passion for automotive technology
Why you want to work at Navdy:
We are hardware geeks. We are makers. We are driven. We are Navdy.
What does it feel like to WANT to come into the office everyday? How about working alongside fellow engineers, designers, and other fanatic creatives? Do you want to be in the center of San Francisco’s SOMA district alongside other titans of industry? Welcome home.
Working at Navdy means working with a team of doers on an ambitious project, getting inspired in a state-of-the-art workspace, and feeling the self-satisfaction of building a product that’s fixing a problem that affects all of us everyday. Are you ready?
Navdy, the only Pre-IPO voted “Top 10 Most Innovative Company 2015 – Automotive” by Fast Company, is creating a Head-Up Display (HUD) that enables a better way to use your apps in the car. Featuring integrated navigation, communication, and trip information floating seamlessly in front of you, Navdy delivers a distraction free driving experience for the modern driver. Navdy feels like driving in the future and will change the relationship you have with your phone and car forever.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: an amazing office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, plenty of food in the kitchen, and venture money in the bank. Obviously: medical, dental, vision, and PTO, great salary, bonus and option potential. Navdy is based in SOMA in San Francisco, a few blocks from Caltrain.
Navdy will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit www.navdy.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉