HomeTouch is the UK’s leading online destination to help families find trusted, quality and affordable care.
Thanks to exponential growth we are looking to expand our team to meet growing demand. You will be passionate about serving customers, understanding how technology can improve the experience for customers and carers and be tenacious and dedicated in your attitude to solving problems and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
About the role
As Business Operations Intern you will be the first point of contact for families looking for care. You will have a direct and meaningful impact on families across the UK by educating them on the benefits of the HomeTouch model of homecare.
In addition, you will be exposed to the full range of functions from marketing, operations, carer community management, engineering, business development and finance. This is a chance to work at the heart of a small but talented team and to become immersed in all areas of the business.
- Interfacing with customers on signup, product education and onboarding
- Managing sales enquiries, contract setup, payment and billing enquiries
- Supporting customers via email, telephone and our website live chat
- Gathering customer feedback to aid product development and user experience
- Grow our social media presence
- Educated to degree level ideally in healthcare
- Track record of great organisational and time management skills
- Positive and friendly attitude, able to work collaboratively – you’re a team player
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and phone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Adept at working independently and with little direction (we love self-starters)
- Interest/experience of healthcare and digital industries
Previous experience in customer facing roles or a startup environment will be an advantage, but as a medical student/junior doctor applicant we are looking for understanding of the core needs of our customer and ability to communicate effectively.
What you should know
- 3 months internship with immediate start
- This is a stepping stone to a competitively paid permanent role with stock options
- Full-time role at our trendy offices with roof terrace in Clerkenwell, Central London
To apply, please send us your CV with brief introductory email outlining why you would be a great addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.myhometouch.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉