Investment platform for investments in startups and growing companies.
- Selecting and contacting relevant start-ups independently
- Analyzing business models, financial projections, and markets
- Establishing new relationships with potential partners (e.g., with accelerator programs, VCs, and institutional investors)
- Representing Companisto within the start-up scene (e.g., during workshops or through presentations at events)
- Analyzing and improving the investment process on Companisto
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (ideally with a special focus on finance, IT, and communication)
- Strong interest in the German start-up scene, first experience working in start-ups and in the venture capital industry a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good command of English
- Independent way of working
Seize your opportunity to get to know the dynamic and exciting Berlin start-up scene. You will gain insights into the various aspects of venture capital, work in a company with flat hierarchies, and get the chance to contribute and implement your own ideas.
To apply for this job please visit www.companisto.com.
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉