- This event has passed.
RE•WORK AI Assistant & Deep Learning Summit 2018
January 25, 2018 - January 26, 2018
RE•WORK will be hosting the AI Assistant & Deep Learning Summits in San Francisco on 25 & 26 January 2018. The summits will showcase the opportunities of advancing trends in AI Assistants and Deep Learning. This is a unique opportunity to interact with business leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & entrepreneurs in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Daphne Koller: Chief Computing Officer, Calico
- Yves Raimond: Director of Machine Learning, Netflix
- Kourosh Modarresi: Senior AI – ML Scientist, Adobe
- Ankit Jain: Data Scientist, Uber
- Chen Jin: Research Scientist, Jingchi
- Pararth Shah: Software Engineer (Machine Intelligence), Google
- Rushin Shah: Engineering Leader, Facebook
- Elena Sokolova: Data Scientist, Booking.com
- Andrew Magliozzi: CEO & Co-Founder, AdmitHub
- Andrew McStay: Professor of Digital Life, Bangor University
- and much more…
Join RE•WORK to learn from industry experts, discover emerging trends in deep learning & expand your network: https://re-work.co/events
RE•WORK is a global platform of events bringing together breakthrough technology, cutting-edge science, and entrepreneurship shaping the future of business and society. Regular participants at our events include AI pioneers Yoshua Bengio, Yann LeCun and Geoffrey Hinton.
YouTube: Overview of the Deep Learning Summit in Montreal 10-11 October 2017 #reworkDL
Photo credit: RE•WORK
Source: Submitted via email from event representative.