Even if your restaurant has satisfied all kinds of customers for decades, your business stands to feed even more folks if you choose to embrace the right technologies.
Thanks to the rise of the Internet and the proliferation of mobile devices, customers have grown to expect a particularly high level of convenience when ordering goods and services – and that includes food.
Simply put, here’s what this means for restaurateurs: For many of your customers, calling in a takeout order and being placed on hold no longer cuts it. Instead, they want to be able to place an order as easily as possible – from their laptops, smartphones or tablets – no matter where they happen to be.
Has Your Restaurant Embraced Digital Yet?
Has your restaurant moved into the 21st century? If your establishment hasn’t yet deployed an online ordering system, now is probably the right time to do so. Consider the following:
- Younger kids – and millennials, too, for that matter – have been reared on the Internet and mobile technology. To the folks that find themselves in these generations, technology is second nature. Catering to this nature can help you lock down more, and happier, customers.
- As the purchasing power of these groups continues to increase, it follows that even more food orders will be placed online in the coming years. By investing in an online ordering system now, not only are you growing your business in the near term, you’re also future-proofing it.
- Research indicates that online ordering is growing as much as 300 times faster than dine-in traffic. Beyond that, those who successfully place an order online are much more likely to eat at that restaurant again within 60 days compared to those who don’t.
Assuming you’re a forward-thinking business owner who hopes to grow his or her business, by now, the wheels are probably turning – you’re interested in finding an online ordering platform to grow your business. If that’s the case, as you begin your search for the platform that works best for your business, you’ll quickly see that you have a lot of options at your disposal.
The good news is that you don’t have to wade through a sea of platforms to find the one that may very well transform your business. MenuDrive offers a host of online ordering tools geared specifically toward restaurant owners and food service professionals. To hear what other business professionals have to say about the platform, check out these comments from real, satisfied customers.
How You Can Use MenuDrive to Grow Your Business
A platform that helps restaurateurs accept online orders easily, MenuDrive also comes with a host of other features like loyalty programs, marketing automation, advanced analytics and mobile ordering.
Sound complicated? It really isn’t. Here are some reasons why MenuDrive might be right for your business:
- It’s easy to set up. You don’t need to be a tech wizard to figure out how to integrate MenuDrive with your business’s existing website. The platform is more or less a turnkey solution, and you can be up and running in less than a day.
- It’s customizable. Whether you want to build your own menu or let MenuDrive’s team of skilled designers do it for you, the platform is completely customizable. You’ll also be able to change it easily when your menu gets updated.
- It’s flexible. MenuDrive can be configured to accept credit card payments and customers can also pay for their orders using services like PayPal. What’s more, customers can select a cash option if they wish to pay in the store when they pick up their food.
In order to grow and expand, you need to make it as easy as possible for your customers to support you. MenuDrive is one such tool that restaurant owners can leverage to increase ales and pad your bottom line.
Vimeo: Fuel Pizza Chain Uses MenuDrive for Online and Mobile Ordering
Photo credit: Jaume Escofet
Kayla Mathews is a writer and blogger with a passion for technology and gadgets. Follow her on Google+ and Twitter to get updates on all of her latest posts.