As a Technical Writer you will work closely with our teams to extract relevant information and produce awesome content that helps our customers, partners and internal roles. You will be the glue that holds together all pieces of knowledge coming from different places into a cohesive and meaningful whole. Your efforts will always be guided by a clear idea of what we should be doing to make our product even better and improve the way it is used, so you will permanently contribute to its success.
- Closely collaborate with product development teams to understand product features, how they work and how they should be used.
- Deliver top-quality documentation on our core products that is useful, meaningful, and caters to several audiences, both external and internal.
- Produce training materials that can be used for partner certification or for the sales team
- Coordinate with designers, marketeers, technical delivery experts, and any other stakeholders, for an awesome end result.
- You are fluent in English both when speaking and writing.
- You have outstanding communication skills and are able to engage with different audiences.
- You know how to translate complex concepts into effective pieces of knowledge.
- You actively seek answers by knowing how to ask the right questions.
- You are a user advocate and always strive for meaningful documentation that helps him solve a problem.
- You are focused on bringing the user needs into the product design and in helping the developers with an outside perspective early on.
- You are constantly pushing for feedback, adopting an open posture and taking an active stance in contributing with fresh views.
- You thrive in rapidly changing environments with competing and shifting priorities.
- You are at ease with learning cutting edge technology in a “hands-on” practical way.
- You think with the big picture in mind and are always on the lookout for ways to evolve.
- 2+ years of experience on a technical writing position at a software company.
- Master’s degree required, Computer Science preferred.
- Take part in one of the fastest-growing startups in the market;
- High impact with a small but growing team;
- Health insurance;
- Free fruit;
- International Free Coffee Selection;
- Weekly workplace gymnastics.
More Info about Feedzai:
- Wired – Robots and Humans work side-by-side
- Entrepreneur.com – 7 Startups That Are Owning the Data Game
- Forbes – Feedzai Stops Financial Fraud With Machine Learning
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Feedzai will not agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee without a signed service agreement. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Feedzai explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://feedzai.com/about-us/careers/open-positions/ →