Hexadite connects existing security detection systems to investigate every threat, leveraging artificial intelligence to apply targeted mitigation to stop security breaches in their tracks.
- At least 3 years of software development experience (Python / Ruby/ C# / Java).
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows / Linux internal structures and APIs.
- Software design and architecture skills.
- Veteran of military unit with cyber security focus- big advantage.
- Past working experience in a security related team or company – an advantage.
- Independent, responsible, good time management, and a team player.
Sr. Software Engineer
- At least 6 years of software development experience (Python / Ruby/ C# / Java).
- A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software
design best practices.
- Design enterprise platform using agile methodology.
- Developing for both Windows and Linux based operating systems.
- Experience with asynchronous programming – advantage.
- Experience with different ORM engines – advantage.
- Experience with cloud web services (AppEngine / AWS / Azure) – advantage.
- Experience with Graph Databases – advantage.
- Self-learning and highly motivated.
To apply for this job please visit www.hexadite.com.