RiskIQ provides organizations the visibility and intelligence they need to secure their Enterprise Digital Footprint and map their Adversaries’ infrastructure.
Our Engineering team is at the core of advancing our technologies that will compose our next generation of internet and mobile security products. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated team member with a passion for finding creative solutions for the problems our business faces. As a Software Engineer at RiskIQ, you will be a critical piece of executing our overall strategy and vision for our product initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include
- Acting in a hands-on fashion with every aspect of our application stack.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, and testing of your projects to defined deadlines and exacting standards.
- Partnering with our DevOps team to design, deliver, and scale infrastructural solutions to meet the needs of our business.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of Java Development, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Significant experience with many of the following:
- Java programming concepts
- SQL, particularly with MySQL
- Testing pardigms
- Unix / Linux
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Ruby.
- SDLC Tools, such Subversion, Git, and Jenkins
- Desired experience with some of the following:
- Lucene/Solr or similar full text indexing platforms.
- Network Programming
- Worked with Cassandra, Hadoop, or other NoSQL implementations
- SysAdmin or DBA experience
- Android/iOS development
- ActiveMQ or other messaging middleware
- Proficiency in one other language
- Machine Learning
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Silicon Valley Vibe in Kansas: Some of our perks include: Unlimited time off, stock options, medical, dental & vision benefits, fully stocked kitchen, weekly lunches, fun and flexible work environment.
- Fascinating work – Welcome to the underbelly of the Internet. It is the golden age of Internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the domain knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We are a company on the uptick – We have a proven business model: we were profitable after our first year of business, and we continue to grow our profits year over year. Our client list reads like the Hollywood A-list of tech and financial Fortune 50 companies.
- Talent begets talent – Our team and founders are the reason people join us. Our CEO is a respected industry expert with vast domain knowledge, and our CTO exudes knowledge, skill, and a tremendous work ethic. Both sweat knowledge from their pores, and it’s all yours if you’re able to soak it up.
- Unbounded opportunity – We are small and we are growing. You will be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle – new career development opportunities constantly pop up given our growth rate.