Neato Robotics is a venture-funded startup developing robotic-based household appliances.
Neato Robotics is a technology and market leader in home robots that improve people’s lives.
Our award winning products include Neato Botvac Connected, a Wi-Fi enabled robot vacuum with intelligent navigation that can be controlled via a smartphone.
Our high performance team consists of roboticists, engineers, marketing and sales professionals who have worked with some of the best brands in consumer products.
Our management team is seasoned in taking startups from early stages to multinational enterprises.
We sell worldwide and our main office is in Newark, California.
As a core part of the company strategy, Neato Robotics intends to hire a world class addition to our growing team.
This is an opportunity to join a team dedicated to build a significant company in the emerging consumer robotics space.
If you are ready to be part of the next revolution of home robots, have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on making direct and integral contributions, then Neato Robotics could be the perfect opportunity for you. We offer competitive compensation as well as an equity opportunity.
For more information on Neato Robotics, please visit our web site at www.neatorobotics.com.
We are looking for talented engineers to join our growing team in Newark, CA.
As a core part of the company strategy, Neato Robotics seeks to hire a world class Senior Embedded HW Engineer reporting to the Director of Hardware Engineering.
As a Senior Embedded HW Engineer at Neato Robotics you will be responsible for designing and building key embedded systems that operate within and in conjunction with our robotic platform. System-level design, an effective power management strategy and firmware development will be within your purview. You’ll see to it that Neato’s robots continue to improve people’s lives through more sophisticated versions of the platform as well as extensions designed to address a number of potential markets.
As the key contributor to an existing hand-picked product development team, you will be expected to leverage your knowledge of consumer electronics design and history with suppliers and manufacturers to create world-class products. The challenge will be to design elegant solutions that are robust, low cost, and delightful to customers.
- BSEE or MSEE with 7+ years experience in embedded consumer electronics design
- Responsible for architecture and design of embedded Cortex-M* based platforms (including sensors, efficient power management, serial interfaces, etc)
- Hands-on experience with C/C++ for embedded systems
- Experience with BLE/ZigBee protocols and standard profiles
- Experience taking designs from concept to NPI through volume manufacturing
- Strong communication and organization skills, experience working with small cross-functional teams (mechanical, firmware, software, product management)
- Knowledge of batteries, battery chargers, switching power supplies, and efficient power system design
- Knowledge of best practices for PCB layouts, especially with respect to EMI, ESD and signal integrity
- Experience designing for off-shore, volume manufacture in terms of both cost and manufacturability
- Experience with Orcad and Allegro
- Good documentation discipline including the ability to manage engineering specifications, author test plans, and maintain BOMs and CAD libraries
- Familiarity with WLAN/BT/ZigBee radios and antennas
- Experience and interest in robotics and connected devices
- Chinese language skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.neatorobotics.com/company/careers/ →