Guided by passion and open-minded ideas, Rimac Automobili develops and produces high-performance electric vehicles, drivetrains and battery systems.
We are looking for engineers that are familiar with the process of developing complex systems from the idea to the finished product. A hands-on approach and a very good understanding of technological processes involved in the development and production of mechanical systems is mandatory. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for cars, technology and engineering with a background of mechanical engineering education and additional projects within the industry.
- Design, develop and manufacture of electrical equipment and products
- Testing and analysis of produced components (cells, materials, subassemblies, assemblies, components, etc.)
- Cooperation with battery system engineers and suppliers to develop battery controls requirements
- Assembly and testing of prototype components
- Development of test benches for component testing
- Advanced knowledge of CAD software
- Good understanding of technological processes and manufacturing procedures
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Experience developing MS Office document templates and forms
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.rimac-automobili.com/en/company/careers/ →