Crytivo Games is an independent game development studio founded in 2013 by Alex Koshelkov. Crytivo Games aims to deliver gaming experiences that challenge, engross, and offer endless hours of entertainment to gamers across the globe.
We are looking to bring on a new team member to work as a project manager. We are looking for somebody with a friendly social nature that is able to communicate, consult and collaborate with the overall Crytivo Games team and push the team towards project completion.
- Project coordination and communication.
- Setting up timelines and assigning tasks.
- Setting up collaboration methods and team workflow.
- Communicating and translating information between department.
- Updating Spreadsheets, Task management applications, and contact communications.
- Consulting and planning with directors and designers.
- Must be able to communicate across time zones.
- Able to push team members towards completing tasks while maintaining a friendly nature.
- Get updates from Crytivo team and able to file weekly progress reports.
- Perform general analytics on performance and time constraints.
- Schedule meeting with departments and overall team.
- Able to motivate team members working remotely to produce content and keep up with tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to receive constant updates make reports on the outsourced contract work.
- Ability to self manage schedules to work throughout multiple time zones.
Include Following With Your Application
- Applicant must have Skype for interviewing process please include your Skype contact information.
- Please specify your pay range when applying, Applications that do not include their expected rates will be placed at the bottom of the applicant list in the order in which it is received.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://theuniversim.com/jobs →