HomeTouch is the UK’s leading online destination to help families find trusted, quality and affordable care.
About the role
We offer an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Manager to own our ambitious product roadmap. In close collaboration with business stakeholders and the development team, you get to take the MVP of our well funded business with significant market traction to the next level: a high-quality, resilient, efficient, scalable and secure marketplace platform.
Equipped with substantial experience of Product Managing a B2C web-based system, you are looking for your next challenge in an early stage startup. You’re passionate about high quality software being delivered to production, suitable instrumentation for capturing key usage-related metrics and efficient reviewing and feedback processes.
You will play a pivotal role in the evolution of the HomeTouch system from a basic transactional platform to a high-quality product with precisely fine-tuned UX that customers love and find easy to use and which facilitates internal administration and operations.
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of product management experience in a B2C web-based environment.
- 3+ years of experience in an agile development environment.
- A good computer science or related engineering degree is highly preferred.
- Fairly technology agnostic; some experience of Node.js is preferred but not required.
- Reasonable experience working with the Atlassian suite of tools (particularly Jira and Confluence).
- Experience in both high-growth start-up as well as larger more structured environments is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Highly intelligent, mature, focussed and apolitical.
- Able to work under pressure with high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Competitive annual salary plus share options
- Unlimited holiday (within reason)
- Trendy startup offices in the heart of Clerkenwell with rooftop terrace and BBQ
- Benefit from startup perks such as a team entertainment budget, unlimited fruit, weekly team drinks and monthly networking lunches
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.myhometouch.com/jobs →