RiskIQ provides organizations the visibility and intelligence they need to secure their Enterprise Digital Footprint and map their Adversaries’ infrastructure.
RiskIQ is a cybersecurity company that helps organizations discover and protect their external facing known, unknown and third-party web, mobile and social digital assets. The company’s External Threat Management platform combines a worldwide proxy and sensor network with clients that emulate users to monitor, detect and take actions against threats. RiskIQ is being used by thousands of companies including F500s and leading financial institutions to protect their web assets and users from external security threats. It is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by growth equity firms Summit Partners and Battery Ventures.
We are expanding our Shawnee, Kansas office and need an HR Manager!
Culture and people are top priorities at RiskIQ and we’re looking for an HR Manager to join our small HR team and make a direct impact on the employee experience at our company
If you are hands-on HR Generalist, with strong expertise in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, performance management and being a liaison with a corporate HR team – please join our team. Reporting to the Head of People.
- Recruiting is a key responsibility – You will be responsible for bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving.
- You will own relationships with department leaders and hiring managers to identify and qualify candidates.
- You will resolve employee relation issues through a systematic approach with clear documentation and follow through. Conduct investigations as needed
- Implement and manage performance management process, including evaluation cycles, managers coaching and issue resolution.
- You will be responsible for On-boarding and Off-boarding processing. Including new hire and exit paperwork as well as surveying how effective the process occurred.
- You will help shape and guide corporate culture in a manner that is consistent with the values of the company – ensuring that employee events resonate these values.
- You will work closely with managers to identify top performers and provide guidance on how to manage poor performers. You will be part of administering the performance review process
- You will assist with benefit open enrollment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in an HR specialist/rep or generalist role supporting benefits, HR systems, onboarding and off-boarding personnel preferably in a high tech environment
- Impeccable integrity, confidentiality, professionalism, and ethical standards are a must.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of systems – Reflektive, Greenhouse, Sequoia One are a plus.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Silicon Valley Vibe in Kansas – Some of our perks include: Unlimited time off, stock options, medical, dental & vision benefits, fully stocked kitchen, weekly lunches, fun and flexible work environment.
- Fascinating work – Welcome to the underbelly of the Internet. It is the golden age of Internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the domain knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We are a company on the uptick – We have a proven business model: we were profitable after our first year of business, and we continue to grow our profits year over year. Our client list reads like the Hollywood A-list of tech and financial Fortune 50 companies.
- Talent begets talent – Our team and founders are the reason people join us. Our CEO is a respected industry expert with vast domain knowledge, and our CTO exudes knowledge, skill, and a tremendous work ethic. Both sweat knowledge from their pores, and it’s all yours if you’re able to soak it up.
- Unbounded opportunity – We are small and we are growing. You will be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle – new career development opportunities constantly pop up given our growth rate.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.riskiq.com/about/careers/ →