Guided by passion and open-minded ideas, Rimac Automobili develops and produces high-performance electric vehicles, drivetrains and battery systems.
- Advise the Product Development teams on current and future legislative matters relating to automotive design, manufacture and functionality for respective target markets
- Responsible for the homologation of all applicable policies, standards, and regulations related to vehicle models or component.
- Support the development and maintenance of the internal policies related to the application, implementation, enforcement and audit of all policies, standards and regulations.
- Work with external agencies and government regulatory authorities to ensure compliance of our products in the respective markets where the products will be sold.
- Plan and ensure the execution of homologation test and approval projects for the complete models.
- Prepare, review and submit type regulatory approval documents and drawings to applicable regulatory bodies.
- Support the development with the test engineers, the appropriate verification and validation.
- Work flexibly in a highly cross-functional team environment involving designers, engineers as well as future manufacturing and product development teams.
- Direct responsibility to ensure that safety certification reporting (including certification report formats) is up-to-date and complete.
- Direct responsibility to make homologation application documents and obtain approvals from government authorities or agencies
- Able to effectively use Excel and Word, confident with handling data, complex certificates.
- Ability to accurately handle critical data
- Able to coach and direct suppliers and engineering in their responsibilities.
- Have good level of experience in automotive certification
- Have good level of experience in understanding and interpreting automotive market regulations.
- Experience in a Legal or homologation role in the automotive industry
- Extensive experience in an appropriate technical position within the motor vehicle industry
- Effective and thorough planning, coordination and organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.rimac-automobili.com/en/company/careers/ →