At Navdy, no role is small and every person plays a part in the development of our game changing technology. We work on the frontline of connected car innovation.
Navdy is seeking Graphic Designer with a passion for great design, a superb aesthetic sense, an impeccable eye for detail. The right designer will be an excellent communicator who will build compelling, cohesive marketing content for our team. The ideal candidate will have experience designing collateral for web content and packaging materials in both print and digital. This person will be as adept at strategizing as they will be executing. In this role, you’ll have the chance to bring to market an entirely new product with a fun and creative team!
What you’ll be responsible to accomplish:
- Thoughtfully maintain and continually develop brand guidelines
- Create materials for website and traditional print—including packaging/brochures
- Develop compelling ad concepts
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers, vendors, etc to produce high quality work
- Partner with marketing, engineering, business teams and other key stakeholders
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Brand work: help maintain design languages, brand documentation and company letterhead across all forms
- Production work: on such things but not limited to legal guides and digital paid ads
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of work in graphic design
- Up-to-date portfolio of graphic design work
- Strong understanding of design history, culture and/or fashion
- Previous work with established and recognized brands
- Originality and versatility in conceptual/visual ability
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas effectively
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other related field preferred
- Current experience in industry leading software and technologies including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Current experience in After Effects and Model making skills
- Passion for the automotive industry
Why you want to work at Navdy:
We are hardware geeks, scientists, engineers and designers. We are makers. We are driven. We are Navdy.
Navdy, the only Pre-IPO voted “Top 10 Most Innovative Company 2015 – Automotive” by Fast Company, is creating a Head-Up Display (HUD) that enables a better way to use your apps in the car. Featuring integrated navigation, communication, and trip information floating seamlessly in front of you, Navdy delivers a distraction free driving experience for the modern driver.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: an amazing office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, plenty of food in the kitchen, and venture money in the bank.
Obviously: medical, dental, vision, and PTO, great salary, bonus and options. Navdy is based in SOMA in San Francisco, a few blocks from Caltrain.
Navdy will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.navdy.com/jobs →