Investment platform for investments in startups and growing companies.
- Selecting and contacting relevant start-ups independently
- Analyzing business models, financial projections, and markets
- Establishing new relationships with potential partners (e.g., with accelerator programs, VCs, and institutional investors)
- Representing Companisto within the start-up scene (e.g., during workshops or through presentations at events)
- Analyzing and improving the investment process on Companisto
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (ideally with a special focus on finance, IT, and communication)
- Strong interest in the German start-up scene, first experience working in start-ups and in the venture capital industry a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good command of English
- Independent way of working
Seize your opportunity to get to know the dynamic and exciting Berlin start-up scene. You will gain insights into the various aspects of venture capital, work in a company with flat hierarchies, and get the chance to contribute and implement your own ideas.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.companisto.com/en/page/jobs →