- This event has passed.
AWE Europe 2017
October 19, 2017 - October 20, 2017
AWE (Augmented World Expo) is the world’s largest conference and expo dedicated to AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality).
The event takes place in three locations: California, USA, Munich, Germany and Beijing, China. AWE brings together a mix of CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors, and top press in a fantastic opportunity to learn, inspire, partner, and experience first hand the most exciting industry of our times.
AR and VR are bringing superpowers to the people and this year we are on a mission to highlight how to use these Superpowers to Change the World. This year’s conference and expo will showcase speakers, startups and organizations who are using AR & VR to drive economic growth, encourage empathy and collaboration, democratize healthcare and education, and promote sustainability in the world.
Reasons to Attend AWE Europe 2017
- 2nd annual AR+VR event in Germany, the largest of its kind
- 1500 attendees incl. developers, creators, C-level executives, entrepreneurs, press, & investors
- 100 speakers across five tracks including our main stage, developer workshops, startup pitches and enterprise and creator tracks
- 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest in AR+VR in work, life and play
- 3,000 square meters AR+VR exhibition with highly immersive demos
- Annual AWE Europe Auggie Awards for Best-in-Show, Best AR Solution & Best VR Solution
Check out what happened at AWE Europe 2016
Watch all of the Main Stage Keynotes from AWE Europe 2016 on our YouTube channel
Check out what happened at AWE USA 2017
AWE EU 2017 by the Numbers
- 2nd year in Europe
- 1,500 attendees
- 100 speakers
- 100 exhibitors
AWE USA 2017 by the Numbers
- 8th year in the USA
- 5,000 attendees
- 200 speakers
- 5 speaker tracks
- 200 exhibitors
- Over 100,000 sq. ft. expo
YouTube: AWE Europe 2017 event trailer – the largest AR+VR conference & expo returns to Germany
Photo credit: AWE
Source: AWE Europe website
Hi there and thanks for reading my article! I’m Chris the founder of TechAcute. I write about technology news and share experiences from my life in the enterprise world. Drop by on Twitter and say ‘hi’ sometime. 😉